Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Destin Beachfront Condo That Sleeps 8



My name is Bob Coonfield and my wife's name is Pat. We own a 5th floor unit at Breakers East in Destin,Florida.

We travel several weeks a year and have our unit on the management/rental program. You can view my calendar by clicking on the link up in the right hand corner of this blog.

My unit has 2 large bedrooms with king size beds and an extra bed in bedroom two. We also have a sleeper couch in the spacious living room.

Amenities include a rather large balcony directly facing the gulf and overlooking our condo building private beach. We also have a heated pool, two lighted tennis courts, outdoor gas grills and on and on the amenities could go.

If you are planning a vacation to Florida and are looking for a spacious beachfront condo in Destin, then you have found the right one. I can be e-mailed at happicoon@yahoo.com or call me at 281-723-0584.

Here are the published rates but of course Bob will do better than these:
Published rates Aug 7------------------til Sept 3 Night $226 Week $1380
Sept 4-----------------til Oct 30 Night $194 Week $1200

No comments:

Post a Comment